What Makes Us Different
At Family Medicine Clinic, we pride ourselves on offering residents of The Woodlands and the surrounding Montgomery County area something different in quality medical care. We do this by providing people what they don’t expect – high quality medical care that’s affordable, compassionate, convenient, and, last but not least, medical professionals that are truly interested in YOU, YOUR FAMILY, and YOUR HEALTH.
A bygone era… returned
There was a time – typically chronicled in paintings by Norman Rockwell and the like – when medical professionals actually cared about the patients and communities they served. As the years passed, that “type” of medicine has been largely replaced by a bureaucratic, uncaring, and indifferent approach where paperwork is more important than people. And the prices have skyrocketed to ridiculous levels.
We’re looking to change that, one family at a time.
Here are a few things we feel set us apart:
- We care – We care about you, and your family. We’re interested in getting you healthy, and keeping you healthy. Listening (really listening) to your concerns is standard, and we’ll always make sure you are 100% comfortable with everything we do. We also ensure that you completely understand your options, and are as informed as possible.
- We won’t charge an arm and a leg – Our prices are not ridiculous. We feel that if you need a CT scan but don’t have insurance, it shouldn’t mean you can’t pay the mortgage that month (to give an example, we’ve seen them cost upwards of $3,000… yes, we agree, that’s ridiculous. We can get you one for $350, which we feel is a fair price for all involved.)
- There is no compromise on the quality of health care we provide – Dr. El Zufari and Anjali Gaddam C-FNP are board certified professionals who are at the top level of their respective professions. They got into medicine for love of the field. We feel it’s possible to make a fair-yet-modest living, and also treat your patients – all of them – well. And we prove it every day.
- We’re convenient – We’re a “one-stop” clinic. Need a vaccination? Come on in. Have the flu? We’ll help you. Need x-rays, blood work, a physical, or anything else? No problem – we’re here.
- We treat everyone: Mom, Dad, brother, sister, grandma… (Everyone except the dog!) – We specialize in families, and can help each and every member. From prenatal to geriatric, we’re here for everyone.We’re confident you and your family will love the care we provide